Search box changes

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Search box changes
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:33:45 +0100

I've prepared some changes for the web search box in line with what I suggested in http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1806 - screenshot attached. It requires changes to search-box.ihtml and lilypond-website.css (to make room for the new box).

Problem is, I've currently got a review going for the mozart horn regtest. I use lily-git.tcl for git. I'm presuming that I'm restricted to a single branch with this? If I try git from the command line to create a new local branch, I presume there's some way to tell git cl that you want to upload a different patch for review?

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad