Re: Search box changes

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Search box changes
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 15:45:49 -0700

On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 05:33:45PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> I've prepared some changes for the web search box in line with what
> I suggested in
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1806 - screenshot
> attached.

I'd need to look at the effects of the patch to see how it behaves
in a 800-pixel wide screen.

> Problem is, I've currently got a review going for the mozart horn
> regtest. I use lily-git.tcl for git.  I'm presuming that I'm
> restricted to a single branch with this?  If I try git from the
> command line to create a new local branch, I presume there's some
> way to tell git cl that you want to upload a different patch for
> review?

Could do it that way.  I personally just do
  git-cl issue 0
to "rest" git-cl, then follow the instructions for a new patch.
If I ever want to change back to uploading a new version of the
previous patch, I do
  git-cl issue xyz

of course I handle the patches myself manually with git
format-patch and git am instead of using branches.