Re: GOP-PROP 5: build system output (final)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 5: build system output (final)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:23:17 -0700

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 05:48:47PM +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Montag, 8. August 2011, 02:59:31 schrieb Graham Percival:
> > ... if we are still this unclear about precisely what the policy
> > states,
>
> No, the policy is clear in that regard. It's just that this is a decision I
> simply CANNOT LIVE WITH!

ok.  This proposal was too board.  We'll scrap it, and do this
with narrower scope.

Your logging system for the lilypond(1) binary seems to have a
great deal of support.  On Wednesday, I'll introduce a proposal
for the output of "make doc".  Once that's been accepted and work
has started, I'll introduce a separate proposal for "make test",
and once that's accepted, I'll introduce another proposal for
"make".