Re: Build dependencies for .texi files (issue 1852). (issue 5131045)

From: julien . rioux
Subject: Re: Build dependencies for .texi files (issue 1852). (issue 5131045)
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 14:02:13 +0000

AFAIK, texi2* simply include the first file found in the include
pathes. So if
Documentation/ is given first, then Documentation/macros.itexi is
used, if
Documentation/de/ is given before Documentation/, then
Documentation/de/macros.itexi is used...

Thanks. If I tracked it right then Documentation/de/ is given before
Documentation/ and I don't need to modify my code.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5131045/