Re: website.make

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: website.make
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 18:46:40 +0200

I now have a roughly final version of website.make which implements the same functionality but using make rules instead of shell for loops. As a result you can parallelize the build and rebuild only what is needed. I tested and there is absolutely no diff between the out-website generated with the old website.make and the new website.make. Should I upload this to Rietveld for review?

Next step is to take care of .texi dependencies, as in the doc build.

--
Julien