Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20111023

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20111023
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:15:46 +0200

On Oct 21, 2011, at 4:45 AM, Colin Campbell wrote:

For 22:00 MDT Sunday October 23
Issue 1506: \tempo after StopStaff/StartStaff forces extension of staff symbol - R 5303043

Issue 1663: Images missing on web site - R 5276054

Issue 1951: Scripts collide with accidentals - R 5235052

Hey all,

I mixed up what was on what countdown and pushed this patch thinking that it was on the last countdown.
The pushed version incorporates the comments from Bertrand and Neil, but I can revert if people don't want it in master yet.  Alternatively, if anyone has comments, please let me know and I'll push a patch on or after 22:00 MDT Sunday October 23.

Cheers,
MS