Re: [translations] Re: CG 5.8.3: updating committish of lsr snippets

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [translations] Re: CG 5.8.3: updating committish of lsr snippets
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:14:27 +0100

Hi Francisco,

Il 24/10/2011 10:17, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
I will apply it [when at home] and let's see.

you haven't applied it yet, right?

I think that as long as the docs compile, your translations are there
and up to date, and we have not too many warnings, it is enough
headache for a translator what you have done.  Remember that a
so-called fatal error caused by a bad object is not really fatal. It
only means that you will not be able to track this file's recent
history in an easy way.

Yes, I know and I'm a bit worried about this scenario.

I hoped that finding the "right commit" was an easy job, at least for an experienced contributor. I hoped that it could be fixed, so I could go on with new translations (I'd like to start NR).

If you eventually reach an acceptable status in your texidoc
committishes, you'll find that doing a frequent "makelsr + commit +
retouch texidoc committishes" sequence is something you can get used
to and worries will become fewer and smaller with time.

Yes, sure, I'll learn by experience.
But please let's try to fix it now.

Thanks,
Federico