Re: changes in chord names formatting (1503, 1572) (issue 4981052)

From: adam . spiers
Subject: Re: changes in chord names formatting (1503, 1572) (issue 4981052)
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 17:58:51 +0000

I think I am now finished.  The new patch series is available at

    https://github.com/aspiers/lilypond/commits/jazz

IMHO there are now too many patches in the series to combine into a
single commit for review.  To do so would lose a lot of clarity in the
git history.  So I am not sure how this review process should proceed.

Anyhow, you can fetch the patches via:

    git remote add aspiers git://github.com/aspiers/lilypond.git
    git fetch aspiers jazz

The patches also adjust the regression tests and English documentation
to be consistent with changes to the code.  Translation work is required
for other languages.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4981052/