Lilypond Online. Need help please.

From: Pierre Rusin
Subject: Lilypond Online. Need help please.
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 12:24:34 +0100

Hello,

I would like to make a project for my school with the free software lilypond.
I would like to make it online. With html, php, _javascript_, etc.. the user could write is code in a text area
and with a "actualise" button, could see the partition  on the right size.

I know the C, C# and C++ languages but don't know exactly wich file of the developpement package i
should use and wich file i can leave away.

Could somebody help me ?

Please please please ;)

Thx a lot and sorry for my bad english i'm french.