Doc writing for unpure-pure-containers

From: address@hidden
Subject: Doc writing for unpure-pure-containers
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:18:23 +0100

Hey all,

I've answered a couple questions recently where unpure-pure-containers have
come in handy and think it'd be beneficial to have some text in the notation
manual about them.  However, understanding pure properties is scary for
developers, so I'd imagine that it'd be downright nightmarish for users.  James
- would you be interested in helping me out with this? I think that you're good
at formulating things in a way that people understand.

Cheers,
MS