Re: stupid question about patching push / countdowns

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: stupid question about patching push / countdowns
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:03:23 +0000

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 01:47:12PM +0000, Adam Spiers wrote:
> Am I right in
> guessing that the Patch-push label indicates that the review process
> is complete and that the patch should be pushed by the developer /
> patch helper / frog-meister as appropriate?  In which case I should
> push to the dev/staging branch myself?

Yes.  Quite undocumented is that we're renamed "dev/staging" to
"staging".  Please push any patch for any "Patch-push" issue to
"staging".

I have good news, though: the students in my 4th-year audio
programming class convinced the lecturer to cancel the last two
classes.  (WTF?!?)   As a result, I have nothing keeping me in
Glasgow, and after £160 in extra charges at british airways, I'm
flying back to Vancouver in about 14 hours.

You can expect a drastic turn-around in our development process by
next week.  Don't worry about updating the CG for this stuff.