Re: LSR updates and Issue 1971

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: LSR updates and Issue 1971
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:35:12 +0000

On 11/25/11 10:59 AM, "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I've got a large patch that updates the snippets from the LSR and fixes
>Issue 1971.  It's a few hundred files.  make and make doc are fine after
>adding it.  Should I push to staging or do something like a review - it
>seems unlikely anyone will have the enthusiasm to review all 300-odd
>changed
>files.

What do you mean by "updates the snippets from the LSR"?  Snippets from
the LSR should be fixed in the LSR.  Snippets that can't be the same as in
the LSR (due to changes in the version) should be in
Documentation/snippets/new.  But why are there 300-odd changed files?

More information would certainly be helpful to understand this issue.

Thanks,

Carl