Re: LSR updates and Issue 1971

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR updates and Issue 1971
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 23:21:16 +0000

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 12:53:55PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival"
> <address@hidden>
> >if you skim over the patch in gitk, you shouldn't see anything
> >weird.  commit that and push directly to staging.
>
> Depends what counts as weird.  I see lots of commitish changes, and
> one or two others - e.g. translation changes.  I'm guessing that
> this is because master and staging aren't quite lined up at present?

No; translators work on snippets, but their work doesn't become
visible until you run makelsr.py locally.

> Should I wait until those changes in staging are committed, or push
> anyway?

eh... could do either.  If you can see more translation stuff in
staging, then I suppose it won't hurt to wait a few hours until
James does the merge.
(come to think of it, by the time you receive this email, he'll
probably have already done it)

Certainly nothing in your description sounds like "weird" to me,
so if you make another patch and it looks similar, go ahead and
push.