Re: GUB Build Success!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB Build Success!
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:17:23 +0000

On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 08:43:05PM +0000, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> I have made one change to the spec files (the location of netpm
> on lilypond.org has changed), and I did a couple of manual
> downloads, so I'm not sure yet that GUB is ready to build
> out-of-the-box.  But I have demonstrated that I can get all the
> way through it.

Eh?  I regularly build GUB out-of-the-box on lilydev [*].  What
exactly do you think you need to do?  In particular, what's this
netpbm thing?

[*] after installing libmpfr-dev, which is mentioned in the
README.

Are you using the latest GUB?  IIRC there were a few updates some
months ago, when Colin and/or Phil tested a few things.