Re: LSR updates (again)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: LSR updates (again)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:11:50 +0100

On Jan 2, 2012, at 12:56 PM, David Kastrup wrote:

> "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> OK - I'm having another go at getting the LSR updates into git.
>> Graham's recommended method for this (which I will add to the CG) is
>> to run makelsr locally, with no downloaded updates - this simply
>> aligns git with any changes makelsr automatically makes.  Attached is
>> a patch after this process, which looks completely innocuous to me.
>> In order to get the process rolling quickly, I'd like to push this to
>> staging, but would appreciate someone else (David, Graham?) looking at
>> it just to check.
>
> I have no clue about the LSR processes (or we would not be in that
> particular fix anyway).  Perhaps Neil?
>
>> I'd prefer not to go to a Rietveld for this simple change.
>
> It does not really make sense, yes.

Hey Phil,

I went through a death match with the LSR when I was doing work on the new Flag
grob.  I'm having trouble finding the -devel e-mails on my local machine, but I
think all that went down in August.
If you follow the thread(s), you may see some pointers for what to and not to
do (I don't really remember what I did...it's all a blur, save my promise to
self never to do an LSR import again :)

Cheers,
MS