Re: Gets rid of PostScript inbar-chords-notation-for-guitar--with-text-s

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Gets rid of PostScript inbar-chords-notation-for-guitar--with-text-spanner.ly (issue 5529048)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:24:45 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 5:14 AM

LGTM

I'm vaguely curious as to what's the difference between this postscript
and the regtest for postscript, but that's no reason to hold up
development.  Besides, the lilypond markup is easier to understand than
the postscript, so this is a good change to make even if it wasn't a
build problem.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5529048/