Re: Implements rhythmic-music-iterator (issue 5554048)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Implements rhythmic-music-iterator (issue 5554048)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:23:35 +0000

On 2012/01/18 14:53:28, dak wrote:
Then
rhythmic_iterator could just override it.  Better yet, EventChord
could just
override it, and we would not need the rhythmic iterator at all.

Well, it is not really "better yet" since the current case is the simple
and straightforward one, so it should be the music iterator default.  So
I guess I'll see whether I can fudge this into the Rhythmic iterator
after all.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5554048/