Re: Don't wrap EventChord around rhythmic events by default. (issue 5440

From: dak
Subject: Re: Don't wrap EventChord around rhythmic events by default. (issue 5440084)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:19:25 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/diff/14005/lily/music-scheme.cc
File lily/music-scheme.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/diff/14005/lily/music-scheme.cc#newcode79
lily/music-scheme.cc:79: "Is @var{obj} a proper (non-rhythmic) event
object?")
On 2012/01/24 22:47:32, Neil Puttock wrote:
I'd be much happier if there were a separate ly:post-event? predicate.
 If I see
ly:event? I'd expect it to return true for all events.

I did not change DOC string (which has stopped being even closely
accurate some time ago) or name at this stage.  The music display code
contains a separate post-event? function that has been folded into this.

One should eventually narrow down on a single definition and change docs
(and convert-ly) rules accordingly.  The post-event? stuff has already
been committed separately.

I think that ly:post-event? would likely make most sense, even though it
is neither of the preexisting definitions.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/diff/14005/lily/music.cc
File lily/music.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5440084/diff/14005/lily/music.cc#newcode164
lily/music.cc:164: (void) music_list_to_relative (get_property
("articulations"), last, true);