Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)

From: julien . rioux
Subject: Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 00:39:00 +0000

On 2012/01/25 00:01:16, aleksandr.andreev wrote:
I'm getting the error described above by Julien when running make
test. I guess
I have to wait for that patch to be pushed.

If you time `texi2html --help' in your terminal, what do you see next to
the --error-limit line? For me, it says 1000, which means that it by
default will tolerate a thousand errors before exiting. So for me, the
"Top node" error currently does not stop `make test' from processing
further, unless texi2html is running with the --error-limit=0 flag. If
your texi2html is configured the same as mine, it should keep going. So
you might want to skim through the output on your terminal a bit. What
are other error messages in there? You can also send a log to me if you
want and I'll look at it.

Regards,
Julien

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/