Re: change bugreports expected response time (issue 5575047)

From: graham
Subject: Re: change bugreports expected response time (issue 5575047)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:27:42 +0000

On 2012/01/25 22:37:20, mail_philholmes.net wrote:
As a Brit, I would write it slightly less definitively.  "Please allow
a few
days".

I probably shouldn't have found that as funny as I did.  :)

I still don't like that, though.  As a user, when I report a bug, I want
to know that it's been acknowledged -- or at the very least, I want to
know when I should get a response.  How about we make this 4 days to
cover ourselves?  We can always decrease that number after a while if
things are working out.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5575047/