Re: Cross-staff stem engraver (was: New frog in an empty pond?)

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: Cross-staff stem engraver (was: New frog in an empty pond?)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:44:46 -0500

Hello, Janek!

Quoting Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:

I'm attaching the Scheme code with a convoluted example (3 staves with
3 voices on each).

I don't have the time to dive into details, but the output looks good!
Be sure to post it on Rietveld for a review when you come back.

Thank you for your appreciation! Sorry for delay - too little time and slow Internet here. Could you please explain how I can put a standalone file to Rietveld? I guess you mean that it should be added to Lilypond source? You mean the ly directory or some place in the documentation?

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin