Re: Fix mordents and pralltriller in articulate.ly (issue 5784084)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Fix mordents and pralltriller in articulate.ly (issue 5784084)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 01:32:34 +0000

ok.  In the future, when updating a patch, please point git-cl at your
existing issue (which was orginally 2404, but I'm going to close 2404
and 2405 and leave 2406).

At a rough analogy, the code.google issue number is a pointer, while the
rietveld is a piece of memory.  We don't care how often you "allocate"
and "delete" memory, as long as you keep a single "pointer".

Also, fix your -devl CC.  Look at your .git/config

http://codereview.appspot.com/5784084/diff/1003/ly/articulate.ly
File ly/articulate.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5784084/diff/1003/ly/articulate.ly#newcode572
ly/articulate.ly:572: )
technically I think this ) should go on the line above

http://codereview.appspot.com/5784084/