Re: Fix mordents and pralltriller in articulate.ly (issue 5784084)

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: Fix mordents and pralltriller in articulate.ly (issue 5784084)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:49:29 +1100

>>>>> "graham" == graham  <address@hidden> writes:

graham> ok.  In the future, when updating a patch, please point git-cl
graham> at your existing issue (which was orginally 2404, but I'm
graham> going to close 2404 and 2405 and leave 2406).

graham> At a rough analogy, the code.google issue number is a pointer,
graham> while the rietveld is a piece of memory.  We don't care how
graham> often you "allocate" and "delete" memory, as long as you keep
graham> a single "pointer".

Can I do that in .git/config?  It currently points at a Rietveld issue  5784084
 --- I wasn't aware that there was a separate Lilypond issue number
 name space.  Is git-cl meant to print out the new Lilypond issue number?

graham> Also, fix your -devl CC.  Look at your .git/config

Fixed.  Sorry!

graham> http://codereview.appspot.com/5784084/diff/1003/ly/articulate.ly
graham> File ly/articulate.ly (right):

graham>
http://codereview.appspot.com/5784084/diff/1003/ly/articulate.ly#newcode572
graham> ly/articulate.ly:572: ) technically I think this ) should go
graham> on the line above

Probably.  I can re-roll the patch if you like :-)

I think the (begin is unnecessary too.  I was a real novice scheme
programmer when I wrote all this --- still am. The body of a let
clause is already a list of fucntion calls.

graham> http://codereview.appspot.com/5784084/