Re: Lilypond-auto - newsgroup?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond-auto - newsgroup?
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 00:48:41 +0100

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 04:31:11PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> I'm subscribed to -auto as a mailing list, but for stuff like this,
> it fits my workflow better as a newsgroup.  Bugs and devel are also
> newsgroups on the gmane server, but I can't find auto.  Should it be
> there?

I have no objection; please consult the gmane admins.  I'm not
quite certain how it would fit your workflow better as a newsgroup
-- I mean, I can't imagine wanting to search through data in
-auto; if you want search issues, just use the google code issue
search -- but OTOH everybody has their own way of working so by
all means get it added to gmane.