LSR is now on 2.14

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: LSR is now on 2.14
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 01:02:50 +0200

Hi,

the LSR is now using 2.14 !
For testing I added a new file: "test for the new version (2.14.2)" Of
course this should be not approved. :)
Worked fine.

I noticed some problems:
Sebastiano or better his LSR-set-up-code was puzzled by the files from
`Documentation/snippets/new' which I had integrated according to CG
7.7 point 2 and of some other missing files.

In his last mail he wrote:

Am 30. März 2012 00:12 schrieb Sebastiano Vigna <address@hidden>:
> On Mar 29, 2012, at 1:53 PM, Thomas Morley wrote:
>
>> The following 3 Snippets are unapproved, so they were not in the
>> LSR-tarball I had downloaded. And I didn't work on them:
>>
>> time-signature-in-parentheses---method-3-[needs-lsr-upgrade].ly
>> printing-figured-bass-extender-lines-without-a-starting-figure-[needs-lsr-upgrade--=-2.14].ly
>> nokia-ringtone.ly
>>

> OK.
>
>> _All_ "Unknown files" are from `Documentation/snippets/new' as
>> requested by the Contributors Guide.
>> see:
>> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/updating-lsr-to-a-new-version
>
> Well, I didn't know there was a contributor guide :).
>
> The problem is that while this is fine, there is no procedure for inserting
> *new* snippet from the .ly files. My code just look at the snippets in the
> tarballs, matches titles, and replaces the code. I mean, I don't even *look*
> at the text. So these snippets will have to be inserted by means of the web
> interface...
>
>> Do you expect further problems?
>

> I'd say no.
>
> Ciao,
>
>                                seba

Seems CG 7.7 should be rewritten in this point.

Regards,
  Harm