Re: a Lyric Report (-> my GSoC project)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: a Lyric Report (-> my GSoC project)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:11:19 +0100

Hi Janek

An impressive collection of suggested enhancements! I hope your exams don't suffer!

Most look excellent to me, but I have comments on a couple of them which I'll add to the issues themselves.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> To: "LilyPond Developmet Team" <address@hidden>; "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden>