Re: building master / fixed all Critical?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: building master / fixed all Critical?
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 06:51:12 +0200

> I'm not certain where we stand.  Over the weekend, some patches
> were pushed (by accident?) to master.  One (or more?) of those
> commits broke compiling, and were reverted.  This fix was (or will
> be?) pushed to staging, and people can (or can not?) now compile
> git master without problems.

I reverted the single commit that was demonstratably breaking a
single-CPU "make all".  I have not analyzed anything.

> Could we get a clear note about which commit(s) were reverted and are
> presumably in limbo?

commit d8da8de0e71f64dfc2711654bba3709fc4fbfc4b
Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date:   Sat Jun 30 17:57:24 2012 +0200

    Revert "Get texidoc translations out of snippets source files"

    This reverts commit 512d405d07aba8742658902b105a94ebbd40c2dc.

That's all.

> If the remaining commits fixed 2604 and 2524 (which at a first glance
> appear to be resolved), then could we get those marked as fixed so
> that I can try making a release candidate tomorrow?

Ask John who is apparently responsible for an accidental push.  He
should be the one having a clue about what has been done in which stage
of completion.