gcc warnings

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: gcc warnings
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 07:56:44 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

compiling git 17270930 with gcc 4.6.2 I get the following warnings:

  beaming-pattern.cc:
    In function
      'void find_location(
         SCM, Moment, Moment, Rational,
         Moment*, Moment*, Moment*)':
  beaming-pattern.cc:220:39:
    warning: conversion to 'int' from 'I64 {aka long long int}'
             may alter its value [-Wconversion]
  beaming-pattern.cc:226:84:
    warning: conversion to 'int' from 'I64 {aka long long int}'
             may alter its value [-Wconversion]
  beaming-pattern.cc:
    In member function
      'void Beaming_pattern::find_rhythmic_importance(
         const Beaming_options&)':
  beaming-pattern.cc:271:39:
    warning: conversion to 'int' from 'I64 {aka long long int}'
             may alter its value [-Wconversion]

Maybe they can be fixed?  They are the only ones besides

  out/parser.cc:
    In function
      'int yyparse(
         Lily_parser*)':
  out/parser.cc:3149:12:
    warning: conversion to 'yytype_int16 {aka short int}' from 'int'
             may alter its value [-Wconversion]

and I don't know whether we have enough control over the bison
templates to fix this one...

    Werner