Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2540 in lilypond: Patch: Give \tweak an option

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2540 in lilypond: Patch: Give \tweak an optional grob parameter for tweaking indirect grobs
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 23:21:37 +0100

This is interesting.  This should refer to issue 2560, as correctly entered in
the commit message, but git cl for some reason selected issue 2540, and I
failed to notice the error, and even copied it when composing my text.

As I'm still feeling my way with the new (for me) git cl, could someone please
advise how best to correct this.

Trevor