Re: A series of gitdiff patches from offline development

From: ArnoldTheresius
Subject: Re: A series of gitdiff patches from offline development
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

Marc Hohl wrote:

> Am 13.07.2012 10:08, schrieb ArnoldTheresius:
>> Well, I found it so ugly the Segno in the staff does not cooperate with
>> the
>> \repeat volta command.
>> What shall I do next?
>> Post the three files (11 KB, 6 KB, 5 KB) here in the mailing list?
> I think this would be the best opinion.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marc

Well, here are the path files:

1) patch_diff_e.txt:
New command \inStaffSegno to put the Segno bar in the Staff compatible with
the repeat command.
New options 'doubleRepeatSegnoType', 'startRepeatSegnoType',
'endRepeatSegnoType' and 'segnoType' added.
Short description of \inStaffSegno added to the Documentations (English and
German).
Effectd files:
lily/repeat-acknowledge-engraver.cc, ly/music-functions-init.ly,
scm/define-context-properties.scm, Documentation/de/notation/repeats.itely,
Documentation/de/notation/rhythms.itely,
Documentation/notation/repeats.itely, Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34166418/patch_diff_e.txt patch_diff_e.txt

2) patch_diff_f.txt:
Moved the end hook check of the VoltaBracket from volta-bracket.cc to
volta-engraver.cc.
The linebreaking check is still in volta-bracket.cc.
May offer in the future the use of a skyline boundary for the unit of
VoltaBracket + VoltaText.
Offers now to set via 'voltaAllowEndLineOnGlyphs' the bar line types where
the end hook will be kept.
Effected files:
lily/volta-bracket.cc, lily/volta-engraver.cc, ly/engraver-init.ly,
scm/define-context-properties.scm
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34166418/patch_diff_f.txt patch_diff_f.txt

3) patch_diff_g.txt - based on changes made in 'e' and 'f':
Some duplicate repeat bars forced by the 'grace note echo' are eleminated.
Volta brackets are adjusted in the same way.
Effected files:
lily/repeat-acknowledge-engraver.cc, lily/volta-engraver.cc
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34166418/patch_diff_g.txt patch_diff_g.txt

Arnold