Re: Add function for overriding broken spanners to LilyPond. (issue 6397

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Add function for overriding broken spanners to LilyPond. (issue 6397054)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:02:08 -0500

Hi Janek,

The only thing that
worries me is the indentation - there are some tabs used and
Frescobaldi displays them wrong (i suppose you meant 1 tab to be equal
to 4 spaces, not 8).

Oops!  Usually I remember to convert tabs to spaces (and trim whitespace from the ends of lines), but
not here.

The examples are nice and pretty much self-explanatory.
If fact, the only thing i don't like is that backticks are necessary
in syntax - but that's not your fault, i suppose :)  It's just that i
get pwned every time i see a backtick in scheme code.

I agree.  If you're inserting lambda expressions, that's one thing, but for something as simple as using color variables, it's a little bizarre.  This is probably better:

 \once \alterBroken "Staff.BarLine" #'color #(list green red)

I wish you could do #'(green red) for the last argument, but you can't.

LGTM :)

Thanks for taking a look!

-David