Re: Issue 1320: Scheme bar line interface (issue 6305115)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue 1320: Scheme bar line interface (issue 6305115)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:26:09 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Hohl" <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 11:15 AM

Am 17.07.2012 21:48, schrieb address@hidden:
The regression test

span-par-allow-span-bar.ly
Should read

span-bar-allow-span-bar.ly

;-)

After

make test-redo; make check

I still see some small differences between master and my patch.

I think the differences concerning MIDI output can safely be
ignored, but a lot of spacing issues remain. I don't understand
where they come from; because *a lot of* files are concerned, I
suspected the simple bar line to be the culprit, but IMHO the
definition of make-simple-bar-line mimics 1:1 the definition in
lily/bar-line.cc: Bar_line::simple_barline.

Regards,

Marc

works now as expected. I added some comments explaining
how the information is used/modified.

It might be worth your comparing the differing output by eye - the regtest checker only gives a rough idea of where the differences lie. Failing that, I think I could create a windows .exe if the patch was in an accessible branch on git, and could run my regtest pixel comparator. That would take a while, though, so I' prefer only to do it if all else failed.

--
Phil Holmes