Re: span-bar-engraver.cc: Sort staves in vertical order, orphans last (i

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: span-bar-engraver.cc: Sort staves in vertical order, orphans last (issue 6406051)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:43:42 -0700

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:38:34 -0700, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> wrote:

I think that my current redefinition already includes the sorting
(see lines 578/579 of
http://codereview.appspot.com/6305115/diff/30001/scm/bar-line.scm)

I don't read Scheme, but it does seem to function properly.

so perhaps this patch could be postponed until

http://codereview.appspot.com/6305115/

is accepted? Then only the regtest would be needed.

It is easier for me to push the fix along with the regtest, than to remember to
push the regtest later.  Also, pushing the bug fix separately from your
re-implementation gives us a bug-free point in the history of the code, to
which we can return if we discover a problem with the re-implementation.