Re: GOP2-3: GLISS (update 1)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GOP2-3: GLISS (update 1)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:03:28 +0100

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:26:12AM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> Graham Percival wrote Monday, July 30, 2012 7:11 PM
>
> > \version "2.16.0"
> > \score {
> >  \midi {}
> > }
>
> Currently this code produces no pdf and, if \layout {} is
> added, no titles.
>
> Was this an intentional suggestion for a change in syntax,
> or just an oversight?

An oversight.  I've added the \layout{}.  How am I supposed to
print headers inside a \score [1]?  anyway, I moved the \header{}
outside of the \score and it now seems to work.

Thanks for the suggestion and warning!  New version uploaded.

[1] that was a rhetorical question; if I actually wanted to know
how to print a title properly, I'd RTFM.