Re: line_count related patches in a single commit for review (issue 6419

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: line_count related patches in a single commit for review (issue 6419064)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 06:31:10 +0000 (UTC)

Marc Hohl <marc <at> hohlart.de> writes:

> See the attached patch. It seems to work – I checked with
>

> and the output looks as I would expect it.

Pál,
  Could you adjust the algorithm to give normal space between repeat dots
in cases with no staff lines at all, like 'lyrics-bar.ly' ?
People will be disturbed by the close dots in those cases.

  Possibly you can adjust the scheme code directly yourself; it is
much easier to adjust code in a foreign language than to write it.