Re: Regtest changes phase 1 (issue 6454121)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Regtest changes phase 1 (issue 6454121)
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:23:38 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/6454121/diff/1/input/regression/relative-repeat.ly
File input/regression/relative-repeat.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6454121/diff/1/input/regression/relative-repeat.ly#newcode10
input/regression/relative-repeat.ly:10: \alternative { a1_"Alt1"
e_"Alt2" b_"Alt3" }
I haven't checked, but I suspect the origin of this
regtest was because there was a problem with \alternative
within a \relative block, given the texidoc string.  In
which case the \relative is a pertinent part of the test.
I suggest expanding the test to include abolute and
relative modes.

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/6454121/