Re: Fix Issue 2366 "THANKS needs updating or deleting" (issue 6454140)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Fix Issue 2366 "THANKS needs updating or deleting" (issue 6454140)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:32:10 +0000

You have taken the path of removing THANKS altogether if I understand
correctly.

I am not sure whether we should not replace it by the edited output of
git shortlog -s release/2.14.2-1..release/2.15.95-1
instead, manually.  That would cause the least disruption to the code.

At any rate, regarding your approach:
Documentation/included/authors.itexi still refers to THANKS.  Somewhat
surprisingly, so does Documentation/hu/web/basic-authors.itexi.

Also check python/auxiliar/postprocess_html.py.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6454140/