Re: hairpin.cc: consider suicide before drawing stencil; issue 2583 (iss

From: dak
Subject: Re: hairpin.cc: consider suicide before drawing stencil; issue 2583 (issue 6449126)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:09:18 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/6449126/diff/1003/lily/grob-property.cc
File lily/grob-property.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6449126/diff/1003/lily/grob-property.cc#newcode254
lily/grob-property.cc:254: *alist = scm_assq_remove_x (*alist, sym);
I was considering cherry-picking this part of the change.  However, if
the comment above is supposed to make any sense, namely that the
property is assumed to be set (or cleared), then the assertion would
have to be "assert (value != marker)", and the path "value == marker"
should never be reached at all.

The whole situation seems so fishy that I won't change the status quo
for stable/2.16 for now.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6449126/