Re: Patchy email from PhilH

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Patchy email from PhilH
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:27:40 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:13 PM

address@hidden writes:

Begin LilyPond compile, commit: a23befd66195ef6a83c1f99926597a83bd967e94

*** FAILED STEP ***

merge from staging

maybe somebody pushed a commit directly to master?

Uh.

commit a23befd66195ef6a83c1f99926597a83bd967e94
Author: Phil Holmes <address@hidden>
Date:   Mon Jul 23 15:16:52 2012 +0100

   Updates snippets for cross-staff-stems

That's more than a month old.  Could it be that your patchy is a bit
behind the times?

I'd not run it for a while, so yes. This was a result of my build machine turning off in the middle of a patchy run. Re-running it gave this result, since it thought that a patchy run was in progress. Re-running it again failed on the doc build, although it looked like the problem file was an ancient notation template. I'm debugging.

--
Phil Holmes