Re: Missing issue tracker

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Missing issue tracker
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:52:58 -0800

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:36:19PM +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Il 10/12/2012 22:22, Thomas Morley ha scritto:
> >You can see the patch at
> >http://codereview.appspot.com/6923043/
> >but no issue on the tracker was generated.
> >Colin, I'm sorry about that.
>
> AFAIK, you should first create the issue and then upload the patch.
> git-cl is able to recognize which issue is related to your patch
> (can't remember how, I did it just once.. have you checked the CG?).

If you upload the patch with our git-cl, then it takes care of all
this for you.  The only problem which should arise is whether or
not you are a "project member" on google.  If you're not, then
git-cl should tell you "something went wrong, email -devel with
this message".

> >The last time this happened, Colin created an issue for me.
> >Am I allowed to do it myself?
> >Is there something special to observe?
>
> I think that you can create it yourself, as you are a committer in
> this list:
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/people/list

Yes, Harm should create an issue himself.  Take a look at 1 or 2
of the existing Patch- items to see the format.