Re: make doc: cannot import name TexModule (but dblatex is now arequired

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: make doc: cannot import name TexModule (but dblatex is now arequireddependency)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 09:31:57 +0100

Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

> Il 29/12/2012 17:05, Federico Bruni ha scritto:
>> Il 29/12/2012 16:51, David Kastrup ha scritto:
>>> I have no idea, but an incomplete installation of dblatex or one that is
>>> unable to find its own parts seems plausible.
>>
>> The file which contains TexModule is plugins.py
>> I have that file both under python2.6 and python2.7
>
> Now I've tried removing the debian package and installing the package
> from PyPI:
>
> pip install dblatex
>
> But I get the same error.
> Can you try the attached file (taken from dblatex documentation)?
> Does it work for you?
>
> $ dblatex example.xml
> Build the book set list...
> Build the listings...
> XSLT stylesheets DocBook - LaTeX 2e (0.3.4)
> Warning: the root element is not an article nor a book
> Warning: example wrapped with article
> Build example.pdf
> Unexpected error occured
> Error: cannot import name TexModule
>
> I can't find any information about dblatex developers.
> I'll send a bug report to Debian bug tracking system.

address@hidden:/tmp$ dblatex example.xml
Build the book set list...
Build the listings...
XSLT stylesheets DocBook - LaTeX 2e (0.3.4-1)
Warning: the root element is not an article nor a book
Warning: example wrapped with article
Build example.pdf
'example.pdf' successfully built
address@hidden:/tmp$ python --version
Python 2.7.3
address@hidden:/tmp$ dpkg -l dblatex
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
ii  dblatex        0.3.4-1      all          Produces DVI, PostScript, PDF doc