Fwd: PATCH: Countdown for 20130215 - 12:00 GMT

From: James
Subject: Fwd: PATCH: Countdown for 20130215 - 12:00 GMT
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:46:41 +0000

Here is a list of the patches and their current status - next update 20130215.

I thought I'd put all the patches that are now ready for review/in the countdown and ready to push in the same email.

I am still working out my own personal workflow here (how I format, check, update etc), so bear with me.

3165 Enhancement address@hidden countdown MultiMeasureTextEvent created by i.e. R1-1 did not take tweaks
3163 Enhancement PhilEHolmes countdown Add Czech translations
3161 Enhancement mtsolo countdown Standardizes use of empty extents in pure heights and skylines.
3134 Enhancement mtsolo countdown Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.

3174 Enhancement address@hidden review Add native support of pitched ornamentations
3169 Enhancement mtsolo review Fixes annotate spacing
3168 Enhancement address@hidden review Invert the meaning of instrumentTransposition again.
3162 Enhancement mtsolo review Eliminates pure-print-callbacks list
3160 Defect mtsolo review cho(rd) names pushed into the staff - Regression

3157 Enhancement address@hidden push Patch: Remove code duplication for cue clefs
3034 Documentation address@hidden push DOC: Thumb but also "finger changes" should be Fingering
1863 Defect address@hidden push Explicit fingering direction (^3) has no effect if Fingering#'direction is set