Re: Document Kievan ligature engraver (issue 7382060)

From: aleksandr . andreev
Subject: Re: Document Kievan ligature engraver (issue 7382060)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 03:26:11 +0000

On 2013/02/26 16:07:33, Trevor Daniels wrote:
One suggested change; otherwise LGTM.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/7382060/diff/1/Documentation/notation/ancient.itely
File Documentation/notation/ancient.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7382060/diff/1/Documentation/notation/ancient.itely#newcode2607
Documentation/notation/ancient.itely:2607: \new KievanVoice = "melody"
\transpose c c' {
I'd rather this be \relative c' rather than \transpose c c'
to be in keeping with the style in the rest of the manual.

Looking at the sections on Mensural and Gregorian notations, it looks
like the \transpose c c' syntax is used quite often there. On the other
hand, the \relative syntax is used in the "scenarios and solutions"
section. I don't mind changing this example (as well as the example at
the beginning of the Kievan section), but perhaps we should then make
all of the examples in the Ancient notation chapter consistent?

https://codereview.appspot.com/7382060/