Re: Doc: rename section in LM (3280) (issue 8575044)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: rename section in LM (3280) (issue 8575044)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:02:23 +0000

On 2013/04/12 11:36:39, janek wrote:
For me "adjustments" would be probably best.  Adjustments can be big
or small,
and - as far as i understand this word - can mean both adjusting
something
that's wrong so that it'll be correct, and changing something
according to one's
arbitrary tastes.

I'm inclined to agree, although maybe "manual adjustments" and
"manually adjusting" might be more suitable in certain contexts.

Unless there are more comments I'll go with this.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/8575044/