Re: note-name-engraver: add user-defined note names support (issue 85930

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: note-name-engraver: add user-defined note names support (issue 8593046)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:15:07 +0000

On 2013/04/24 17:16:14, fanziye1 wrote:
but now that I've uploaded a patch here, how could I modify it (or add
new changes)? should I upload new patch to the same googlecode issue?

If you use git-cl it does it all for you. It will set the googlecode
issue to 'Patch-new' automatically (which means the automated scripts
that others run will test this for you) and it also alerts everyone
there is a new patch. Once it has been tested (and all has passed) then
the automatic scripts will set the patch label to 'patch-review' and
again it gets more review.

There is also an email that goes out every few days to developer list
with the subject 'PATCHES; Countdown for xxxx' which lists all patches
currently to be reviewed or pushed. This is used by most of the
developers, which is why it is always good to update the google tracker
as well, and git-cl (see the Contributors Guide) does a lot of this
automatically for you.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8593046/