PATCHES: Countdown for April 28th

From: James
Subject: PATCHES: Countdown for April 28th
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:31:48 +0100

Hello,

This is my last countdown for a week (or so).

I'll leave patchy merge to run (just to repeat - it runs on a 2 hours cycle not including the time taken to test and merge any new change to Staging) so as long as my internet connection holds up - it's pretty good but has its moments.

I'll tweak the patchy config to send the emails again (I cannot remember if they worked on my side - which is why I don't normally send them). I'll run a test before I go - I'll only (try to) send to Lilypond-auto, keep the noise down.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-auto/

Countdown – April 28th 2013 – 19:00 GMT

3309 Enhancement Janek Warchol Push Patch: change OctavateEight to ClefModifier
3308 Enhancement Janek Warchol Push Patch: Add changes entry for Mike's work on skylines.
3279 Ugly keith O'Hara Push space consecutive tempo marks
3133 Documentation Trevor Daniels Push A music _expression_ cannot be followed by a tie
3103 Documentation Trevor Daniels Push Book title showing up on every score in a songbook
3078 Documentation Trevor Daniels Push NR 1.2.3 Unmetered music: cadenza and bars
2902 Documentation Trevor Daniels Push Review and improve documentation of \paper wrt book/bookpart

3331 Documentation David Kastrup countdown Patch: Document \absolute in Changes and Notation Reference
3328 Enhancement ---- countdown Patch: Cleanup from "Make midiMaximumVolume take effect ..."
3320 Ugly Mike Solomon countdown Dynamic spanner vertical spacing   Regression
3307 Ugly David Kastrup countdown Rest positions incorrect with non-standard line count
2938 Documentation Trevor Daniels countdown Document property stack structure and use of \temporary in Extending
1296 Critical Mike Solomon countdown Progerrors when using \laissezVibrer in a cross-staff context   Warning Regression

3330 Defect David Kastrup review bracketify-stencil moves grob's refpoint
1367 Enhancement Janek Warchol review Enhancement: NoteNames context should handle any note names language   Frog

Patches moved 'Needs work' this countdown

3327 Enhancement Mike Solomon Needs work Patch: Avoids direction checking for cross-staff side-support-elements
2658 Defect David Kastrup Needs work wrong stem rendering (inconsistent thickness)

Thanks

James