Re: Issue 3293: Add point-and-click to SVG output (issue 8974043)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Issue 3293: Add point-and-click to SVG output (issue 8974043)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:57:10 +0000

Cool, that looks much better than my previous patch.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, although firefox and inkscape handle the resulting svg
file quite well, it isn't a valid file.  According to the w3c validator
  http://validator.w3.org/check
svg 1.1 cannot contain a <a> without an xlink attribute.  Now, we use
1.2 (presumably svg 1.2 tiny?), but so far I've been unable to determine
if xlink is optional or not in 1.2.  Casual browsing of programming
forums suggests that we should target 1.1 anyway, since that's what has
the most support.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8974043/