Re: Issue 3293: Add point-and-click to SVG output (issue 8974043)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 3293: Add point-and-click to SVG output (issue 8974043)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:13:15 +0000

On 2013/04/29 15:57:10, Graham Percival wrote:
Cool, that looks much better than my previous patch.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, although firefox and inkscape handle the resulting svg
file quite
well, it isn't a valid file.  According to the w3c validator
   http://validator.w3.org/check
svg 1.1 cannot contain a <a> without an xlink attribute.

Pfffffft.  Well, so much for the easy way out.  At least I am getting
closer to finding my way around stencil interpretation.  With a bit more
investment of time, I should be able to just change the stencil
callbacks to something saner.  But it'll likely take at least one or two
weeks before I can really invest more time here.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8974043/