Re: a script for building multiple independent lilyponds from source

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: a script for building multiple independent lilyponds from source
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:03:39 +0200

A small update:

2013/8/21 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
> It was my dream for more than a year to automate the process of
> compiling custom LilyPonds from source code in a way that would allow
> to use these versions completely independently, and at the same time
> have them linked together.  I think that i've finally succeeded -
> attached is a script (build-lily.sh) that does just this.

The script keeps changing (and it was already used by a couple of
people), so i recommend not to use the one attached to previous mail,
but instead grab latest verision from my github repository:
http://github.com/janek-warchol/cli-tools/blob/master/lilypond/build-lily.sh
For users that don't have lilypond sources installed, i recommend
using this script first:
http://github.com/janek-warchol/cli-tools/blob/master/lilypond/grab-lily-sources.sh
(it will download the sources, libraries, and the above script as well).

best,
Janek