Re: implementing roman numeral harmonic analysis?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: implementing roman numeral harmonic analysis?
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 14:17:45 +0200

Hi!

2013/9/5 Mark Polesky <address@hidden>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> On a whim I decided to try to implement a roman numeral
> harmonic analysis interface, entirely in scheme.

mmm, this looks impressive!
Since this cannot be placed in LSR, maybe you'd like add it to a
snippet repository which I've just created together with Urs?
http://github.com/openlilylib/snippets
(Don't worry about having to use git - everything can be done via a
simple web interface, and it shouldn't be more difficult to use than
LSR)

best,
Janek